Terms and Conditions
Some of the services are available in certain states only. We will be expanding our services to all states shortly.
By agreeing to these Terms, you accept that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are present in the United States of America
You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes .
Payment and Fee Changes
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your appointment with a doctor or nurse practioner. You shall provide Hawt Telehealth with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information
Hawt Telehealth can change its prices for services rendered at its discretion. Please keep checking our pricing page for updated pricing
- Treat all staff members with respect with words, body language, or gestures.
- Be honest and factual with all communication with Hawt Telehealth Staff.
- Not attend sessions/appointments “under the influence” may be grounds for restriction of privileges, rights, and termination of your account
- Not upload or email any content which may be deemed as abusive, harmful , unlawful, threatening, harassing , defamatory, vulgar, libelous , obscene or invading someone’s privacy
- Not impersonate, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any individual during an appointment
- If you receive a prescription as a result of the Services, you may select our pharmacy or your own pharmacy. You give us consent to send and disclose to the Pharmacy all information provided by you, health care records, and other applicable health care information and personal information (such as your name, location and demographic information) so that you may receive pharmacy services.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for all fees due to receive health care services and pharmacy services
- As a user of esceety.hawt.com , you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services at any time
Special notice to Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER HAWT TELEHEALTH NOR ITS RELATED PERSONS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE SITES. FURTHERMORE, HAWT TELEHEALTH DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR, DEFECT, LOSS, DELAY IN OPERATION, CORRUPTION, CYBER ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, MALWARE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND HAWT TELEHEALTH DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES ARE USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE PHONE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
How to contact us
Telephone number: 813-549-6465
Mailing address: 9780 N.56th Street, suite C, Temple Terrace, FL 33617